Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween!!! I wanted to show everyone my super fantastic mermaid make-up for my Halloween Costume! 


My friend Jessica assisted me with my make-up.  Here's a quick run down of what she did!  I started with applying my normal concealer and foundation.  Jessica then applied an eye shadow primer to the areas of my face where I wanted the scales.  We placed a fishnet stocking over my face.  Make sure the fishnet is centered and they aren't too stretched out in any spots so that the scales are a consistent size.  She used shimmery purple and green eye shadow to fill in the scales.  We removed the fishnet and then she created a mixture of white glitter and white eye shadow to create a highlighter to fill in between the scales.  I did my eye make up and added bronzer and highlighter.  Jessica then attached my gems, pearls, and shells.  We used eyelash glue to attach everything and it worked perfectly! 


I was so impressed with Jessica's talents!  This is by far the best Halloween make-up I've ever had!!! Hope you all have a fabulous Halloween!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment