Monday, November 14, 2016

Happy Fall Y'all!!!

Fall is one of my favorite seasons!  Yesterday I gave you a peek into my living room decor and today I thought it would be fun to show you my fall decorations!  I typically update decorations from season to season.  I'm really getting excited for Christmas and I don't think I can wait much longer to decorate my house!  I had to get these photos taken asap! 


I bargain shop for seasonal decor.  Above you'll notice two votive candle holders, I purchased those from the dollar store and I use battery operated tea lights in them.  A few pieces were purchased from the dollar buys section in Target and the others were gifts.


I always go to Michael's or Kirkland's, especially at the end of the season!  I find things on sale and save them for the next season!  It helps save me a lot of money and allows my seasonal decorations to build up slowly each year.


My aunt gives me throw blankets as gifts and they always work perfect to add a festive feel to my living room!  A cozy kitty also makes for great decor too! haha!

Pumpkins are the best part of Fall decor!  The pumpkin candy dish was one of my first fall decorations.  This year, I received the teal pumpkins as a gift.  I also received the black pumpkin in this photo and the orange pumpkin in the first photo as a gift.  They came with gem decals and turned out awesome! 


The pumpkin warmer featured above is from Scentsy and is by far my favorite warmer!  It's currently warming Baked Apple Pie, for a nice warm and spiced aroma!





No comments:

Post a Comment