Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Personalized Gifting!

Hello y'all! For those of you who don't already know, I'm also a Scentsy consultant!  Today I'm sharing a quick DIY using a Scentsy warmer called "Charmer."  I needed a gift last Christmas for someone who loves flip flops.  I couldn't think of what to get her, knowing that she is gifted a lot of flip flop stuff and this idea popped into my head!  I found someone on Etsy that makes flip flop decals.  Once I completed the flip flop warmer, I really wanted one myself!  I ordered my monogram from the same Etsy shop and made my own!  They both turned out really pretty!  This is a great idea if you're looking for something personalize this holiday season!!!





If you are interested in the Charmer Scentsy warmer, please visit my website at meganheinze.scentsy.us

For the Etsy shop where I purchased my decals: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DocksideDesign






No comments:

Post a Comment