Sunday, November 20, 2016

I love Ellies!!!

Happy Sunday!  I love this craft because you can definitely make it your own!  It's a simple little mason jar craft!

What you'll need:
 -Mason Jar
-Animal (I chose an Elephant)
-Paint (I used spray paint and acrilic)
-Ribbon
-Glue
 

I started this craft by spray painting the elephant and lid of the mason jar.  I found the perfect sized animals at Michael's in the children's toy isle.  Once everything was dry, I first glued the two lid pieces together and then glued the elephant to the lid.  I painted the mason jar with Martha Stewart pearl paint.  To polish off the jar, I tied a ribbon around the neck!  I have no clue what I'm going to put in the jar, but I love it!  I was thinking it would be great for hair ties and pins!  Hope y'all enjoyed! 




No comments:

Post a Comment