Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Desk Organizer

Since my "crafty idea" from earlier today was soooo easy, here's another fun creation for today!!!

I love finding ways to get organized!  This creation was something I thought up on my own.  I had a clementine crate that was too cute to throw away, so I decided to reuse it!

What you'll need:
-Clementine Crate
-Toilet Paper Rolls
-Ribbon
-Paint
-Stencil
-Burlap Flower
-Cardboard
-Glue (I used Gorilla Glue)





I painted the crate white and once it was dry, I used a stencil to make the polka dots.  While the Polka dots were drying, I painted the toilet paper rolls white.  I used the toilet paper roll to trace a circle onto cardboard to create a bottom to the soon to be pen holder.  After cutting out the cardboard circle, I glued it to the bottom of toilet paper holder. I placed the burlap flower on the center of the crate and then added ribbon to each of the toilet paper rolls.  I used the toilet paper rolls for pencils, pens, paint brushes, push pins, and paper clips.

I use the organizer to store stationary, as well as the toilet paper rolls I filled.  I love this organizer!  It's helped keep my desk drawers clean and organized.  Hope y'all enjoyed... Till next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment