Monday, August 22, 2016

Flip Flop Welcome Sign!

Hello!!!

Here's another Flip Flop craft!

What you'll need:
-4 Pairs of Flip Flops
-Hot Glue
-Gorilla Glue
-Letters or Paint for "Welcome"
-Small piece of wood
-Wire or Ribbon


To start, I layered the flip flops and glued them into place.  I used both hot glue and Gorilla Glue to secure the flip flops together.  The crazy glue was for long term hold where as the hot glue was for an instant hold.  I find that when you craft with hot glue, it doesn't hold up well in direct sunlight.  I used Gorilla glue to secure the letters "Welcome."  If you don't have letters, you can also use paint to write the "welcome" letters across the flip flops.  I then attached a small piece of wood to the back where you'll be able to attach a wire or ribbon which can be used to hang the welcome sign.  Hope y'all enjoyed!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment