Friday, August 12, 2016

Monogram Letters

Who doesn't love a cute monogram?  These make great gifts and are adorable! 

What you'll need:
-Monogram Letter (purchased mine from Michael's)
-Ribbon
-Bow
-Paint
-Stencil 
-Glitter
-Glue
-Cork


I began by painting the monogram - Stenciling the polka dots- Add Ribbon & Bow!


For the second monogram, I tried something a little different!  I painted the monogram, and instead of using the stencil to make the polka dots, I used a wide round cork dipped in glue to make the polka dots.  I then applied glitter.  I only did a few polka dots at a time to make sure the glue wasn't dry by the time I got to the glitter.  I added the bow and ribbon to finish it off.  

I love these monograms and they are pretty easy to make! Hope y'all enjoyed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment