Thursday, August 25, 2016

Making it work!

For the longest time I struggled with what I wanted to hang over my bed!  I finally found the perfect piece, but it was black!  My bedroom has white furniture and is decorated in a beautiful shabby chic decor.  I got to thinking that if I couldn't find the perfect piece, I would have to make the perfect piece, and so I did!  I purchased a less expensive version of what I was looking for (from Walmart, ya know, just in case this idea went terribly bad- I wasn't out too much money)...  I bought a bottle of white spray paint and went to making this piece work! 


I love it!!! It fit so perfectly with my bedroom decor!  I did have to hit it with spray paint a few times to make sure it was coated.  A little of the black did show through, but it gave it a nice rustic touch!  Again, easy peasy! Have a great day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment